$750 bonus for placed referrals
How it Works?
1) Have candidates submit resumes at GeBBS.com web site’s careers page and enter your name and email address in the “Referral Source” field
2) Refer candidates to GeBBS by submitting resumes to HIM@gebbs.com with subject line “Referral Bonus”
3) Bonus paid 30 days after start date
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Health Information Management (HIM) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions, is seeking highly-motivated individuals with a passion for excellence and collaboration for careers in the healthcare industry.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to an expanding customer base of medical billing companies and healthcare providers. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.
Why Work at GeBBS?
GeBBS delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Eligibility
Equal Opportunity Employer
GeBBS is an equal opportunity employer and believes in creating a supportive and diverse workplace. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate.
Current Career Opportunities
- Inpatient or Outpatient Coder/Auditor (remote and open to travel)
- Remote Inpatient Coder
- Remote Outpatient Coder
- Clinical Documentation Specialist (remote and on-site)
- And many more
Minimum Qualifications for Most Positions:
– Must hold at least one of the following certifications: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-H
– Minimum of 2 years relative coding experience preferred with ICD-9 and ICD-10
– Positions may require additional experience, Trauma Level I experience, or specialized skills such as CDI