The Controller will oversee the Company’s budget management, accounting procedures and financial reporting. This individual will development and execute financial projects aimed at supporting the Company’s overall strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the Controller will be charged with developing and implementing more sophisticated policies and procedures in revenue generation and financial reporting.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis: Provide monthly proactive financial and budgetary reporting necessary for executive team to proactively manage the business, as well as quarterly board level reporting.
- Budgeting: Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process as well as monthly reporting to all key stakeholders. Advise the executive team on financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Day-to-day Operations: Work jointly with U.S. and India-based teams to insure cross-functionality and accountability.
- Process Implementation: Improve administrative and operational accounting services such HR, payroll, benefits, AR, AP, expense and purchasing management and compliance. Maintains a system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Corporate Functional Support: Provide financial support to HR, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, IT, and Finance functions.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a financial management.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask and stay calm.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ability to transfer data to graphs and charts for Board reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, management or a related field.
- CPA required.
Marina del Rey, CA
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is a seven-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.