- Using coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies. Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid.
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims. Verifying patients’ insurance coverage.
- Answering patients’ billing questions. Handling collections on unpaid accounts.
- Managing the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports.
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Typing speed of minimum 30 wpm is a must.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Shift Timing: 8.30am to 5.30pm (Day Shift)
Any undergraduate / graduate with minimum six months of experience.
Undergraduates with minimum six months experience. Graduates fresher’s.
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) Solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.