The Team Leader (Accounts Receivable) job involves managing and guiding a team of A/R associates who will be responsible for analysis of receivables due from healthcare insurance companies and initiation of necessary follow-up actions to get reimbursed. The work includes a combination of voice and non-voice follow-up along with undertaking appropriate denial and appeal management protocol.
- Lead a team of analysts and team coach to do AR follow. Guide team to reduce AR ageing and optimize collections.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the team.
- Respond to clients on any process related queries and manage 1st level escalations.
- Perform quality check on the A/R follows or EOB denial analysis work done by the team before it is sent to the clients.
- Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLA’s.
- Tracking and maintaining metrics for a variety of data includes attendance, productivity, etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Mentor analysts and senior analysts. Supervise and train junior staff or new trainees and encourage good A/R follow up skills and work ethic.
- Participate in the new pilots projects & work towards proper transition of knowledge to team.
- Work with managers to resolve any personnel problems or conflicts that may arise in the team.
- In addition to administrative responsibilities, the Team leader may be expected to perform follow-up work as well depending upon the requirement.
- Identify trends within the portfolio to aid collections and improve the productivity.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Able to juggle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Punctual and time-sensitive
- Target oriented and AR resolution mind set
- Team player
- Strong analytical background
- Strong knowledge of Health care vertical in RCM space
- Keen eye for process and quality improvement
- Graduate/Post-graduate in any stream
- Willing to work night shifts as per US time zones between 6 pm to 7 am
- A minimum 3 years of experience in an A/R follow-up medical billing, denials management
- Must be skilled in MS Word and Excel
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.