- Responsible for maintaining & managing the enterprise information security and HIPAA compliance posture
- Engage in activities to align the organizational functioning to the overall information security and compliance strategic direction
- Conduct regular review and testing of the systems, people & processes to ensure ongoing compliance to organization’s policies
- Support the CISO in bringing continuous improvement through industry research and other knowledge management activities
- Support external security and compliance audits
- BE / Graduate with PG Diploma in information security
- A relevant Certification (CISA / CISM / CCNA / CISSP / ISO 27001 LA or Implementer)
- At least 2 years in information security with core domain knowledge and hands-on experience
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.