- Coding medical records with ICD -9-CM, CPT and HCPCS codes including PQRS measures and anesthesia crosswalks
- Ability to QA different types of chart formats & documentation
- Handling wide variety of medical reports from all the surgical specialties like integumentary, musculoskeletal, cardio, respiratory, gastro and OB Gynac cases
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IP or OP and CPC / CCS Certificate
- Trained on IPPS and OPPS rules and guidelines
- Knowledge on human anatomy, medical terminology and CDR of the procedures
Airoli – Navi Mumbai, India
About GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading offshore provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) Solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients’ billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
We provide strategic outsourcing solutions to medical billing companies and healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.